By Kara Peters
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, finely diced
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. oregano, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Using a mandolin or a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the zucchini lengthways into slices about 1/16 inch thick. Place the slices on a paper towel while the filling is prepared.
- In a medium bowl, combine the hummus, bell pepper, olives, oregano and black pepper. Mix until just combined.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the filling on one end of each zucchini slice and roll away from you. Use a toothpick to secure each roll. Chill until ready to serve.
Makes: 15 rolls - Serving Size: 4
Calories: 103; Total Fat 7g; Sodium 244 mg; Carbohydrate 5g; Sugar 0g; Protein 2g; Fiber 1g; Cholesterol 0mg