By Kara Peters
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups shelled pistachios
- 1 cup pitted dates
- Zest & juice from 6 key limes
- Add 1 ½ cups of pistachios and dates to a food processor high-speed blender. Process until it all comes together in a ball (about 3 minutes).
- Break up ball and add zest and juice from all key limes. Process until well combined.
- Chop up remaining ½ cup pistachios into tiny pieces to use as coating
- Roll pistachio-date mixture into 18 balls and then roll in chopped pistachios.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month or longer in freezer
Makes 18 - Serving Size: 1 pistachio bite
Per serving: Calories 101; Total Fat 6g; Sodium 72mg; Carbohydrate 10g; Dietary Fiber:2g; Sugar 6g; Protein 3g