By Fatemeh Giahi
Ingredients - Serves 2
- 3 large zucchini grated & drained
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Beat eggs & add onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric, salt & pepper & mix.
- Add shredded zucchini then add flour to the mix.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan and fry. When one side is light brown & fried, cut the mix into 8 triangles & flip each side.
- Fry for another 10 minutes until golden.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 370; Carbohydrates 30g; Fat 24g; Protein 16g