By Fatemeh Giahi
Ingredients - Serves 4
- 2 cup lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 cup refried black beans
- 4 -2oz Flour tortillas
- 4 oz reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup salsa
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Sauté ground beef with garlic powder & minced dried onion until completely cooked.
- Add hot sauce, turmeric, & salt to pan.
- Layer tortillas with refried black beans, ground beef, salsa, cheese & chopped tomatoes and bake for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Information - per serving:
Calories 405; Carbohydrates 42g; Fat 16g; Protein 26g