By Tracy Zaniewski
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats (or quick oats)
- ¾ cup soy milk (light or unsweetened)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 T peanut butter (Creamy)
- ½ banana
- In a plastic container or mason jar, mix oats, milk, and chia seeds until well blended.
- Mix peanut butter thoroughly into the oat mixture. (Warming the peanut butter for 10-15 seconds in the microwave beforehand).
- Slice banana into bite size pieces, and mix into the oat mixture.
- Cover, and let sit overnight in the fridge. Can be eaten cold or heated in the microwave.
Nutrition Information - Serves 1
Calories 305; Protein 20g