by Natalia Moyano, as a part of her Division III project at Hampshire College.
- 1 cup fortified almond milk (or any other fortified plant milk)
- ½ cup quick or "old fashioned" rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp., pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. (or as desired) of almond or soy yogurt
- 1 kiwi
- The night before, mix almond milk, oats, chia seeds, pure maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a 8oz mason jar or airtight glass container. Stir in the mixture well. Leave inside the refrigerator overnight for the mixture to reach a pudding-like consistency.
- In the morning, add the almond or soy yogurt and diced kiwi and strawberries. Ready to take to-go or mix and enjoy!