by Natalia Moyano, as a part of her Division III project at Hampshire College.
- 2 slices of whole grain, multi grain, or gluten free bread (avoid processed white bread)
- 2 tbsp. of almond butter (no salt added)
- 1 ripe banana
- fresh berries of choice
- 1 glass of calcium-fortified orange juice
- Toast the slices of bread (if no toaster is available you can use a skillet to toast the bread on each side)
- Spread the almond butter over the toast.
- Slice up the banana and berries and place on top of the almond butter.
- Serve with a glass of calcium-fortified orange juice and enjoy!