by Natalia Moyano, as a part of her Division III project at Hampshire College.
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 cups medjool dates (pitted)
- 4 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 2 ½ tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- In a food processor, crush the almonds. Mix in with the medjool dates and coconut oil. Follow by adding the almond butter and cacao powder and mix well.
- Use a tablespoon to take out some of the mixture and roll into desired size balls.
- Place rolled balls on a glass container and put inside the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Enjoy! You can store these in an airtight container inside the fridge!