By Tracy Zaniewski
Ingredients - Serves 1
- 1 Thomas’ Whole Wheat English muffin
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice low-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup blueberries or strawberries
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a skillet, cook the egg and fold it so that it can fit the shape of the English muffin.
- Add a little salt & pepper to egg, as preferred.
- Place the slice of cheese over the egg in the skillet, let cheese melt.
- Toast the muffin, & place the egg and cheese in the English muffin.
- Wash fruit thoroughly, & serve on the side with the sandwich.
Calories 280; Protein 17g