By Tracy Zaniewski
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup spinach (cooked and drained) *About 3 cups uncooked
- 4 slices of turkey bacon (cooked)
- 12 cup muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cook the turkey bacon according to package directions, and set aside.
- Cook or steam spinach and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs until smooth. Add milk, salt, cheddar cheese and stir until well blended.
- Chop turkey bacon and spinach into pieces, stir them into egg mixture until well blended.
- Using a large spoon or ladle, scoop the egg mixture into the muffin tins so they’re about ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Keep for up to 5 days in refrigerator.
Nutrition Information - Yields 9 muffins - Serving Size 3 muffins
Calories 263; Protein 36g