By Tracy Zaniewski
Ingredients - Serves 1
- ½ cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup raw kale (chopped)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup pineapple (chopped)
- ½ frozen banana (chopped)
- Add all ingredients into a blender, blend on high for about 10-15 seconds.
- Using a spoon, stir the mixture to make sure no large pieces or clumps remain.
- Blend for an addition 10-15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Tip: Using the frozen banana allows the smoothie to be a little colder & thicker. Cut ripened bananas in half ahead of time & store them in the freezer for a quick addition to any smoothie!
Calories 250; Protein 12g