By Valerie Villafane
Ingredients - Serves 4
- 2 – 15 oz. cans pinto beans
- 2 – 15 oz. cans black beans
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 cup corn (frozen)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the corn according to package directions, & let cool. Add the corn to a large bowl.
- Drain pinto and black beans. Add them to the bowl.
- Dice red peppers, red onion, garlic, and jalapeno. Add them to the bowl.
- Add the cilantro, cumin, and olive oil to the bowl. Squeeze the lime juice into the bowl.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. Mix the ingredients in the bowl.
- Heat the tortillas, & serve immediately.
Nutrition Information - per serving
Calories 401; Carbohydrates 77g; Fat 3g; Protein 17g